Located on the 4th Floor.
Cyprus is far more than a lazy beach-time resort; the island is multilayered, like its history, with a compelling culture, lifestyle and landscape, overseen by warm, hospitable people. Cyprus is a magnet for international travelers and discerning buyers seeking a home in the sun on a friendly island. Moreover, it’s strategic location and favorable tax and business incentives have made Cyprus a popular choice for those seeking to establish ties within the European Union.
Known as the commercial, shipping and business heartland of Cyprus, Limassol has fast become one of the most important tourism, trade, and service-providing centers in the eastern Mediterranean – a region which has attracted investment from large international corporations. Renowned for its extensive cultural traditions, cosmopolitan and vivacious, year-round climate, Limassol is now home to a plethora of diverse facilities ranging from the newly-completed university of technology, world-class marina, theme and water parks, museums, theatres, international private schools, bowling centers and movie complexes, to the recently renovated historical town center with its picturesque castle and quaint sidewalk cafes.
Limassol offers its visitors and inhabitants a wide spectrum of activities and amenities in a safe and family-oriented environment. Aside from its attractive charm and fabulous, blue-flag sandy beaches, which garnish its 16km golden coastline, one will discover an inspiring range of organized sport’s facilities enhancing Limassol’s unique outdoor lifestyle experience. Across the mile, the booming rise of modern office parks overlooking the promenade, are a true testament to Limassol’s business appeal which have singled this unique part of Cyprus as an area that caters for all interests. The city boasts an opulent selection of international shopping brands and pulsating evening entertainment facilities.
For those seeking a quieter lifestyle, the mountainous backdrop of Limassol reveals a plethora of hidden traditional flair: charming villages, wineries, monasteries and archaeological sites. And if adventure is a prerequisite, the pine forests further afield, will lead one to Cyprus’ renowned Troodos mountain range with its fascinating ski resorts. Whether one opts for a coastal lifestyle at one of Limassol’s sandy beaches, a historical journey into the city’s vibrant past, a splurging spree of shopping and entertainment, or a business venture, one will discover a place that certainly lives up to its reputation as a city for “all seasons and reasons.”
*Exempt of loans and mortgage
* Modern & comfort design
* Exempt of VAT
* Resale (3 year old)
* 3.6km to the sea
Situated in the great valley of Germasogeia area 3.6km to the sea while at the same time being within easy access of the highway linking all major towns on the island.
This luxury project comprises of 9 flats and 13 houses with modern and comfort design.
THIS 4 BEDROOM LUXURY FLAT Included :
· 4 ensuite bedrooms.
· 2 living room
· Guest wc
· Large kitchen with dining area
· Large walking wardrobe with safe box in master bedroom
· 2 covered parking
· Nice veranda
· 2 storage rooms
· All earthquake standards
· All walls with special building materials for perfect heat and sound insulation
· Imported first quality sanitary ware and ceramics
· Kitchens, cabinets, counters, internal doors, first quality lacked.
· Kitchen’s counter from synthetic granite
· all external doors and windows aluminum double glazing
· Electric shutters on all the windows
· Mosquito nets
· Plumbing installation with plastic pipes PIP TO PIP type
· Solar system
· The electrical installation according to Electricity Authority of Cyprus regulations
· Electrical UNDER FLOOR heating
· Provision for satellite antenna
· Entrance phone with camera
· Air-condition units
· Fully furnished
· Fully Electrical supplies
· Fully lights
· Blinds & curtains
· Bio fire place
· Wardrobes in corridor with mirror
Common areas :
· Colored entrance camera in the main entrance of the building
· Electrical gate in the entrance of the complex
· Mature garden
· Private road in the complex
· Solar Road lighting
· Common expenses 70.00euro per month apt.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman